Moncton Police reported the following arrests this week. (Alex Costello / Patch)
LONG BEACH, NY – Moncton Police reported the following incidents for the week ended December 16. All charges are just accusations.
- Jasmine Johnson, 27, of Moncton, was arrested on East Fulton Street on December 8th and charged with threatening a gun and criminal possession of a gun with intent to use it.
- Selena J. Rosa, 23, of Moncton, was arrested on East Park Avenue on December 9th and charged with driving, substance abuse, improper possession of marijuana, failure to comply with transportation and unsafe lane changing.
- Kevin Wilder, 54, of Moncton, was arrested on National Boulevard on December 10th and charged with driving with a prior conviction and without a license.
- Daniel Torgomen, 62, of Lido Beach, was arrested on East Broadway on December 16 and charged with falsely reporting an emergency.
To request the removal of your name from an arrest report, please send these required items to [email protected].
Man reported false emergency to officers: Moncton Police
The rules for answering:
- Be polite. This is a space for friendly local discussion. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name and secure your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your answers stay on the topic.
- Read the patch community guidelines.
Reply to this articlereply