LONG BEACH, NY – Moncton Police reported the following arrests for the week ending November 2.
All charges are just accusations.
- Victor Debouter, 26, of Burlington, Vermont, was arrested on East Beech Street on October 28th and charged with DWI, criminal possession of a controlled substance, and unlawful possession of marijuana.
- Moncton, 57-year-old William Thomas Smith was arrested on East Fulton Street on October 29 and charged with DWI on a previous conviction, possession of marijuana, driving license and leaving the scene of the accident.
- Dermott J. Clowe III, 31, of Massapequa, was arrested on East Broadway on October 31 and charged with DWI. He left the scene of the accident.
- John Tyler Theobald, 20, of Huntington, was arrested on East Park Avenue on November 2nd and charged with DWI and criminal possession of a controlled substance.
To request the removal of your name from an arrest report, please send these required items to [email protected]
Several dangerous drivers taken off the road: Moncton Police
The rules for answering:
- Be polite. This is a space for friendly local discussion. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name and secure your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your answers stay on the topic.
- Read the patch community guidelines.
Reply to this articlereply