Moncton Police reported the following incidents this week. (Alex Costello / Patch)
LONG BEACH, NY – Moncton police reported the following incidents for the two week period ending December 7th.
All charges are just accusations.
- Russell T. Moskowitz, 53, of Moncton, was arrested on West Broadway on November 24 and charged with driving with a driver’s license and leaving the scene of the accident.
- Parimalkumar M. Patel, 34, of Queens Village, was arrested on November 25th and charged with banned selling of an alcoholic drink and ill-treating a child.
- Pascal G. Delva, 57, of Roosevelt, was arrested on West Park Avenue on November 25th and charged with the criminal possession of fifth degree stolen property.
- James P. Quinn, 37, of Moncton, was arrested on West Park Avenue on November 26th and charged with DWI.
- Hugo Marin, 47, of North Baldwin, was arrested on West Beech Street on November 29th and charged with driving with a license and without a license.
- Laura J. Henschel, 37, of Moncton, was arrested on Grand Boulevard on December 2 and charged with DWI.
- Frank A. Pelletieri, 59, of Moncton, was arrested on East Park Avenue on December 5 and charged with a previous conviction on DWI and left the site of a property damage accident.
- Brooklyn-born Denzel J. Holder, 25, was arrested on Moncton Boulevard on December 5th and charged with trespassing.
To request the removal of your name from an arrest report, please send these required items to [email protected].
Several dangerous drivers taken off the road: Moncton Police
The rules for answering:
- Be polite. This is a space for friendly local discussion. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name and secure your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your answers stay on the topic.
- Read the patch community guidelines.
Reply to this articlereply